Monitor Payroll Expenses
Rockwood’s Canadian payroll helps you maintain employee payroll information, calculate taxes, handle voluntary deductions, and print payroll checks.
We also provide automatic MC Tax Table Updates.
You can eliminate tedious manual payroll calculations and save time gathering and preparing quarterly tax information. Payroll is one of the major expenses of a business. With this package, you can analyze payroll expenses for individuals or departments and ensure that vacation and sick pay are properly monitored.
Some of the many features of Payroll include:
- Employee data can be easily entered, edited and printed.
- Hourly and salary employees and a variety of pay frequencies are handled.
- An unlimited number of cash accounts can be used to process payroll checks. Employees can be set up so that a group of employees can be paid from a specific cash account
- Direct deposit of net pay is allowed for specified employees
- Vacation and sick hours can be tracked and accrued automatically
- Time transactions can be easily entered and edited, and an edit list can be printed
- A variety of deductions and earnings can be defined, including multiple job functions
- Workers’ compensation is handled
- Payroll is automatically calculated, reducing the time needed to figure taxes and check amounts
- Payroll checks to 9 million can be printed
- Social Security/Medicare tracking and reporting requirements are handled
- A Year-end Payroll report, and T4 Forms & T4 Summary can be printed Magnetic media requirements are also handled
- Payroll can be processed for the new year prior to printing, without closing the prior year
- Numerous reports such as Payroll History, Union Deductions and Non-Employee Compensation can be printed
Rockwood’s payroll helps reduce the time you spend preparing the payroll. You define how you want the software to calculate taxes. Federal, provincial withholding tax tables can be easily entered and edited. You can enter as many provincial and federal tax codes as needed.
You can print an Attendance Worksheet to help organize and prepare your payroll information.
You can enter employee time information, or automatically generate standard payroll entries which can be edited if needed. Standard Payroll entries eliminate entering the same information each time you process payroll.
Payroll Calculation :
Payroll can be calculated after all information has been entered. Daily, weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly and quarterly pay frequencies can be processed to suit your business needs.
- Adjustments Edit List
- Adjustment Register
- Attendance Worksheet
- Check Register
- Data Integrity
- Deductions/Earnings List
- Direct Deposit Register
- Distribution to General Ledger
- Employee Change Log
- Employees by Employee Number
- Employees by Employee Name
- Employer Payroll Expense
- Meals Expense
- Multi-company List
- Non-employee Compensation
- Payroll History
- Payroll Register